Polypropylene edge banding is becoming popular as the US follows Europe’s trend to become more eco-friendly. Here are some advantages of PP edging over PVC:
- Compared to PVC, PP offers more stable material cost and is the best rigid material for radius applications.
- Resistant to most chemicals, superior light fastness and shrinkage properties, ideal for lab and school applications
- During combustion PP results only in carbon dioxide and water
- Short production lead times unlike other suppliers of polypropylene
- Excellent exsisting color matches to most high pressure laminates (HPL) and thermofused melamine (TFM)
- Reduced weight resulting in lower shipping costs for you
- Available in multiple textures, gloss levels, widths, and thicknesses
- Polypropylene edging can be slit for multi-width requirements
Give us a call today! We look forward to serving you for any polypropylene (PP) edge banding supply needs.